Full Time - Administration Assistant
We are now looking for a competent suitably experienced Administrative Assistant to work Monday to Friday 9.00-5.30 p.m:
• General administration including post, filing, and scanning
• Answering incoming phone calls
• Typing (including audio-typing)
• Client contact by phone, email, and post
• Updating and maintaining in-house databases and systems
• Support the Administrative Team to continuously deliver the agreed level of service
• Undertake any other duties within the scope of the role or for your own personal development
• Proven experience of working in an office on Administration duties.
• An enthusiastic and pro-active approach and the ability to work using own initiative and also as part of a team.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Competent in the use of excel, databases and word.
• Ability to manage workload and work under pressure in a busy friendly office environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established forward thinking practice.
Training will be given.
Salary negotiable according to experience.
To apply:- Please send in Curriculum Vitae and Letter to Deb Cornes, Practice Manager at
Gooch & Burley, 4 High Street, NewentGL18 1AN .
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org FAO Deb Cornes
Telephone Enquiries Welcome – 01531 822777.
Are you a qualified Chartered Surveyor wanting something new?
Gooch and Burley are a fast growing independent surveying practice carrying out private as well as corporate work and are looking for Chartered Surveyors.
· Have many years of experience and a passion for property;
· have the highest professional standards;
· are independent and offer great customer service;
· take a strong personal pride in their work to deliver the best for our clients; and,
· are team players;
Interested? Then we can offer you flexible working on either full time, part time or zero contract basis. We have full administration support and can offer you the right rewards tailored to your work life balance needs.
We are a family business with a friendly, informal working environment and if you feel you want to join us then we want to hear from you.
Telephone: 01531 822777